Saved my mind!

Guest's review of Hypnosis Downloads www.hypnosisdownloads.com

“Saved my mind!”

Written on: 13/07/2013

I had a serious issue with my manager, who abused her power and bullied me. I struggled for months, turning into one year of ups and downs. It's hard to describe. You may think that targets are shy or maybe loners, but I was not that way, I was a professional, positive, confident person, married and have two young boys. My position was ultimately terminated, even with a good strong exceeding performance at work (before she arrived). It was at her decision to eliminate me, and she attributed it to 're-organization'. Getting rid of more than a handful of us. This experience can destroy someone's self confidence. I was at my lowest. I finally found this program and thought, there is nothing that could actually hurt me at this point. So I started the program, and continued to work there enough to get my severance (yes, she required me to work an additional 3 months after telling me about my position elimination, in order to get my severance). I continued to go through not-so-good treatment, being left off invitations for staff outings, etc. BUT, this program helped me keep my sanity. When I first used it (the program I used was for coping with bullying/bullies and becoming more assertive) I felt 'light'. I remember I began to listen and then, I remember waking up at the voice of the hypnotist. It was so easy. I used it each night prior to going to bed, sometimes right before work. It really helped my perspective and my thinking process. I TRULY believe that if I didn't have this help, I would have ended up losing my mind. You cannot imagine the number of close friends that I spoke with about my problem, they each were helpful, but nothing was really helping me until I used this program. I was able to walk in, get my work done, and go home (just trying to make it to my final day). I also felt my regular confidence in dealing with the bully. A bully will do whatever they want, but this time, her impact on me was becoming less and less. The sad part of losing my job, still continued to hurt me, but you see, these are two different things. So, I wanted to say thank you very much for helping me with one of the hardest things in my life, that I never want to experience again. I sometimes still use the assertiveness, but the bullying program I no longer need. Soon I will have a good employer who will value me for a great job. THANK YOU, I am much much happier these days.

I also had to use their customer service, and they were fast. It seems like two areas worked together quickly to attend to my needs. And they did it seamlessly.