I've worked with real EMR's that are less complicated.

• Quality

Guest's review of Blue Crystal Software Kennel Connection

Blue Crystal Software Kennel Connection

“I've worked with real EMR's that are less complicated.”

Written on: 23/05/2012

Okay, I will start by saying I use this software at work, but do not own it. It is extremely layered in details & features to a point that it almost makes no sense at all. It isn't useless & to be quite frank if you take the time to learn it, it does the job fine. I have to say that I've seen programs designed by guys in their late teens, that have a more thought out approach. All the tabs, directories & features that are accessible from every other menu is pointless & confusing (to the average user). I know the sofware well, after studying it for hours, in a non-work environment. No business owner in the kennel industry should want to, much less have to, pay for employees to spend as much time to learn an overly complicated records system. I know many ”real” electronic medical records software & this program makes them seem no more complicated than an etch-a-sketch. I don't know about support, but if it's as runaround as this software is, good luck to any who have to use it.

• Quality