BBL BOLIVIA

baby45's review of Cosmetic Surgery Answers

“BBL BOLIVIA”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by baby45 (1 review written)

I have traveled to Santa Cruz,Bolivia to have BBL I am currently recovering at the hotel.
My trip has been organized by Makeover Travel,a Medical Tourism Organization recommended by some people in this website and in other websites.
For the moment I have no complains.
I still very swollen but I already see a wonderful difference!!, just like I wanted!! I am just a little afraid that after the swollen disappears the size changes;I hope it doesn’t happen!
My Surgeon says that when the swollen disappears my the size will look just a little bit smaller that’s it!I hope is true because I love the way it looks now and is the size I wanted.
The Surgeon removed fat from my belly, my waist,my back and inner thighs; he said he injected everything to give me a big and nice shape; I believe him because the difference between what I have today and 4 days ago is huge!!! :)
I am a little bored to be in my room but I know that I need to rest as much as I can because once I go back I won’t have time to rest; I am very active, is difficult for me to have time off, I work in a supermarket in the morning and I dance in a club on the weekends, life is expensive right now so it’s important for me to work as much as I can.
My goal is to be the best dancer in my club so I need to have a beautiful body to get a lot of clients and of course get more money this is the reason why I decided to have this surgery done.
I will posts some pictures in a while, probably before leaving Bolivia, so you can see my new body shape.
Nice weekend for all of you

• Monthly

Published

Kay110's Response to baby45's Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

Im planning on traveling to Boliva in a few months for a tummy tuck and lipo How was the trip overall I have been reading a lot of reviews some good and bad but I don't kno what to believe did you travel alone or with someone