I can not believe they are still allowed to trade!

Guest's review of Phoenix Life Insurance www.phoenixlife.co.uk

“I can not believe they are still allowed to trade!”

Written on: 03/07/2017

I am in the midst of another nightmare caused by this company.I turned to this website just to convince myself this company was actually for real.After reading review after review im relly quite pleased to know its n
not just me!
My pension withdrawal case is stiil ongoing. My first contact with the company was 9th may 2017. I was told my fund was £16000.After numerous telephone calls to cash my fund, i receive a pension option pack with a value of the said £16000. Ring to say yes please go ahead and send me withdrawal papers. I receive another option pack, now stating my fund is worth £12000.I ring and start official complaint after unacceptable explanation.But im still assured my withdrawal pack is on its way.Today is the 3rd july 2017, and I recive another OPTION PACK, stating my fund is now worth £9800! Suffice to say, I don't believe a word anyone at this company says.Ombudsman prepare yourself!