Couldn't recommend enough!

Rubens1947's review of Withy King Solicitors www.withyking.co.uk

“Couldn't recommend enough!”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by Rubens1947 (1 review written)

I approached Withy King with a possible dental negligence case in 2011 and I have found them faultless from the first. The solicitor I was assigned was not only knowledgable but also very kind and understanding in all her dealings with me and my family. I am no previous knowledge of the law and can honestly saw I was far from understanding the ins and outs but with my solicitors help I was able to understand how the case was going to work and what avenues of law we would be going down to try and get justice for my case. The fees were worth every penny as we won the case and the fees back as a consequence so it was worth in all in the end. If i had any further problems in the medical field of law I would always approach Withy King again and even if it was not in this field I would go to Withy King about any issue and see what they might be able to recommend as I highly value and trust their opinion.