Paul is very professional, patient & helpful!

lovesinran's review of Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers www.immigrationbarrister.co.uk

“Paul is very professional, patient and helpful!”

Written on: 23/09/2013 by lovesinran (1 review written)

In May 2012 I began to start preparing materials for my 10 years ILR application, at that time I went to 2-3 immigration solicitors' offices to discuss my issues. My last visa, which was a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, enabled me to work for my own and study full time. However I didn't have any business activities and neither I had registered company/or self employment. Most of the solicitors, including top immigration firms I asked considered I had breached the conditions of my last visa and thus they were sure that my application for ILR would be refused or put into discretion, I was very very distressed and disappointed. Then, one day when I was browsing on internet I came across RichmondChambers'website, I left my question there without thinking too much, and at around 11pm, I got a long reply from Mr. Paul Richmond who analyzed my case thoroughly, and through the email he made me believed that my case would be successful by supportive explanations. I decided almost right away to handle my case to him, firstly his email was very professional and detailed, secondly his responses in late night indicated his endeavor and care, which gained my respect and trust.

RichmondChambers provided me with consistent and high quality service throughout my visa application period. After the submission of my application, I receive one email each month to inform me the status of my application. After 7 months waiting time, I have finally got my ILR visa!!!! I couldn't state how happy I am now, I shared my experiences with Mr. Paul Richmond and the Richmondchambers with my friends and especially the ones have visa problems, some of my friends have already contacted the firm.

In the last, A big big thank you!