Best service you can get, Highly recommended

Kash1's review of Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers www.immigrationbarrister.co.uk

“Best service you can get, Highly recommended”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by Kash1 (1 review written)

Before I found Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers I had a very bad experience with a different immigration advisor and my case was refused. I took advice from many other solicitors and professionals, but they merely had a hope of success in my case. Mr Richmond studied and took my case with a good optimistic approach. He and his team are very responsive. They give individual attention to each case and have full knowledge of all areas of immigration law. He won the human rights appeal for my family and also for 3 other friends of mine. I would highly recommend him for any immigration matter. Do not go for the lowest fee as you get what you pay for. The services provided by Richmond Chambers are worth every penny. They demonstrated a very professional approach at each and every step of the case, with amazing response times. They provided written guidelines for the court proceedings, helped with gathering the right paperwork and were responsible in the handling of personal documents. I am glad that I chose Richmond Chambers for my case and would be happy to provide any reference if required.