Highly recommend P2W for any immigration matter!

andreimironenko's review of Permits2work - www.permits2work.com

“Highly recommend P2W for any immigration matter!”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by andreimironenko (1 review written)

This company helped me twice. Two years ago they successfully appealed refusal of my Tire1 application that seemed absolutely impossible. Recently I've received my ILR which was submitted by Permits2Work as well. Don't waste your time and money, contact Permits2Work!

A bit information about me. I'm a professional software engineer. I've been working in Europe for 13 yes, 6 of these in the UK, at such technology-leading companies like Bosch, Siemens, Infineon, Symbian and Nokia. In the beginning of 2011, when Nokia started to throw thousands of its engineers on a street, my situation was dramatically complicated because I had a work-permit tired to Nokia. I applied for Tire 1 but UKBA mistakenly refused my application. I knew this unfair but my initial rep gave it up. Then I went through other 4 solicitors without any luck, feeling that the countdown is started. Occasionally in one of the immigration forums I found a positive feedback for Permits2Work and I contacted them straight away. From the beginning I liked their professional approach, it makes me trust them. In three weeks after review request submission I've got my Tire1 approval!
Two years later (a month ago) I've received my ILR which was submitted by Permits2Work.
Thanks very much all involved professionals for helping me and my family to get freedom!