AVOID

david123abc's review of Harmony Law - www.harmonylaw.co.uk

“AVOID”

Written on: 20/04/2017 by david123abc (1 review written)

VERY BAD - Do NOT use Harmony Law or Ross Coates

The sale of my house fell through because the solicitor took in excess of 5 months to conduct the conveyancing. He avoided my phone calls and took days to reply to my emails. The estate agent and buyer's solicitor described him as 'the worst she'd seen' and 'an embarrassment to my profession'. He even told them I was at the bottom of the pile because I hadn't extra paid for the expeditious service. There were several occasions when I ended up doing his work in order to speed things along. The buyer's solicitor cc'd me in numerous emails asking why he was not conducting the work in timely manner.

Harmony Law & Ross Coates offer highly competitive prices because their business model is based on quantity rather than quality. Employing an "Independent Complaints Consultant' indicates that they are geared up for an influx of unsatisfied customers !

I complained to the Legal Ombudsman and have subsequently received compensation. The Ombudsman agreed that many elements of their service was sub-standard.

The next solicitor that I employed completed the conveyancing in under 2 months !!!