Express Solicitors - www.expresssolicitors.co.uk Review

Moralian's review of Express Solicitors - www.expresssolicitors.co.uk

“I delt with a number of different solicitors during my...”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Moralian (1 review written)

I delt with a number of different solicitors during my claim. One in particular who handled my claim for longest needs some serious customer service training. Her people skills are shockingly bad and it put me off calling to discuss my claim amd generally slowed progress. Also many mistakes and misunderstandings due to simply not listening to the customer something I know a lot about after working in casino's for ten years. Although the other solicitors were mostly excellent I feal having a individual like that represents badly on the firm and had a negative impact on my experience.

Kimberleykirkby's Response to Moralian's Review

Written on: 04/09/2014

Good Afternoon, I am Kimberley Kirkby the Client Care Partner, I was sorry to read your review.

I am unable to identify you or your case from your post so that I can investigate and try and learn from your experience. I would love to give some training to the member of staff that you had difficulty with.

I would be grateful if you would consider contacting me to discuss at your convenience.

I am available on all of the office numbers that you have used during the course of your case. Please do get in touch.

kind regards,