personal injury claim

Giovannyx486's review of Express Solicitors - www.expresssolicitors.co.uk

“personal injury claim”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Giovannyx486 (1 review written)

I thought my case was straight forward. myself and girlfriend were knocked off my motorcycle at a junction, third party admitted fault, police involved, hospitalised. my girlfriend has suffered nerve damage in her leg and although the accident was over 3 years ago, the leg is still no better.
I had to have surgery. I have found that that the solicitors took far too long in sorting this claim. I have had to wait over 3 years for justice. the payout was eventually ok'd in June and I was told it would be 21 days before I received it. last week I rang again to find out what was happening, only to be told, it will be another 3 to 5 days. this is now getting ridiculous and I feel I have suffered enough. I have checked my bank again today and the is still nothing in there.
unfortunately my experience with express solicitors has not been good so I wont recommend them to a friend

Kimberleykirkby's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

Good Afternoon, I am Kimberley Kirkby the Client Care Partner, I was sorry to read your review.

I am unable to identify you or your case from your post so that I can investigate and try and learn from your experience.

I would be grateful if you would consider contacting me to discuss at your convenience.

I am available on all of the office numbers that you have used during the course of your case. Please do get in touch.

kind regards,