ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! VENAL,GREEDY, UNETHICAL AND SELF-SERVING!

Cormierkk165's review of Colemans ctts Solicitors - www.colemans-ctts.co.uk

“ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! VENAL,GREEDY, UNETHICAL AND...”

Written on: 18/04/2016 by Cormierkk165 (1 review written)

Where do I start with this awful, awful, greedy, unethical, firm? I would not recommend this firm under any circumstances! They represented me during a medical negligence case. Since then, they seem to have tried their hardest to unpick my life...

I frequently had to question their professional understanding of the medical issues involved in my case. For example, they would frequently confuse the name of one medical procedure for another! A basic mistake, but very important.

And after my case had concluded - which in my opinion was dragged out to screw as much money as possible out of my insurers -They repeatedly breached my client confidentiality.

This awful band of greedy so-and-so's published details about my case on their website for their own promotion - without my knowledge or permission. The solicitor also discussed my private details of a medical consultation with a third party!!
They did this at least four times that I am aware of. The solicitor who worked on my case also went on and published incredibly private medical information about me on a national "find a solicitor" website - just to grab more clients for himself by totally violating my right to privacy.

I could go on and on, this firm were atrocious in every way and seem to feel entitled to exploit their clients for everything they can, regardless of the distress it causes. I wish I could publish the letters of response to my complaints I received from a senior partner. Maybe one day I will, they would certainly show everyone exactly the sort of people I had to deal with.

I complained to the Legal Ombudsman and this firm was found GUILTY of poor service and were ordered to pay me compensation. DO NOT USE THEM! I have never in all my life met a worse bunch of individuals than I have at this firm. I don't want to award any stars at all but I have to.Dealing with these people has been a total nightmare and I only hope that people avoid them at all costs. I am sure there is no coincidence that they have recently changed their name.., could it be chickens coming home to roost?

Anyway, all I can say ( and I could say much more) is AVOID! This firm is A TOTAL DISGRACE!