Mountfield are rubbish

Guest's review of Mountfield SP470

Mountfield SP470

“Mountfield are rubbish”

Written on: 07/05/2012

I had it for 16 months cord broke then recoil does not work it seems to be one problem after another will buy a different make next time

• Petrol/Gas

Power Type

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2012

My time is worth money. I had been researching, radnieg about coupon saving etc for some time before hearing about Mrs. Smith taking her class saved me tons of $$$ in the hours I saved by having the information given to me. Not to mention the night was fun, I saw some old friends, made some new ones, got out of the house for a few hours. The $15 is a drop in the bucket compaired to the 100 s of dollars I have saved. Follow up support, has been great too. So to say that the info may be available online, is true, however sometimes hard to find esp for those who are not too internet savy I say the class was worth every penny and every penny matters

Guest's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2012

BQ hp470 lawnmower - briggs sttraten engine very good but mountfield mower is just one problem after another. wheels fall off, adjusters break plastic bits not up to the job, nuts& bolts loose and fall of. before end of 1st season machine replaced under warantee. next machine the same had to strip mower and repaire it myself...........engine no problem.