fantastic lawnmower

Guest's review of Flymo Turbo Compact 380

Flymo Turbo Compact 380

“fantastic lawnmower”

Written on: 20/05/2013

Left the 350 turbo compact out all winter, and when I went to use it it smoked, choked and went bang, my bad.

Found one on trade it, the 380 turbo compact, and arranged to have a look.

Checked reviews on here and began to be put off, then saw the easi mow,flymo, and it looks like something my 5 year old would have as a toy.

Had a look and tested out the 380 turbo compact, and it felt just like my old one, so I bought it.

Just got it home and gave it a blast on grass that hadn't been cut this year, it was around 1 foot high if a bit more in places.

What a beauty, it cut the lot, filled the basket 5 times, and did 3 passes, 1 in the opposite direction.

I wish I "you tubed" it, just to prove to the miserable snot gobblers who have rubbished this machine and the brand, that this is a fantastic machine.

All these numpties that moan, are the ones who think they are middle class, but don't understand the class system, and think they spend £130 on a lawnmower, it should do it for themselves, reality check, if you are middle class the weekly gardener would cut the grass, and service your mrs, cos you can't.

And just to rub it in a little more, I bought mine for £60 used twice, to make the deal even sweeter.

Please don't be mislead by previous reviews, and go see for yourself.

• Electric