aaagh!

Guest's review of Bosch Rotak 34 Electric Rotary Lawn Mower

Bosch Rotak 34 Electric Rotary Lawn Mower

“aaagh!”

Written on: 01/07/2013

Not managed to cut grass at all, handles keep coming off. Had tp use 12 year old £25 flymo insred, hate tjis new mower!

Janebloggs's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

Hi,
Sorry to ask, but have you made sure that the handles are fixed firmly?
I had to put it together myself from the box when I bought mine about 4 years ago, but I can honestly say it's the best mower I've ever had, and I've never had any problems with it. Hope this will help!

Nevill's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2014

Many customers complain about how much force and in some cases the two handle bottom screw to mower deck L/R side are to drive fully home but the complaint has fallen on deaf ears which tells me customer are classed as being moaners,if Bosch was not so expensive then a problem `might` be accepted but when the company's slogan is "Invented for life" it should practice "Invented for humans" to be able to assemble.