Laser Hair Removal Gone WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From 1 review

Guest's review of SpaClinique - www.spaclinique.co.uk

SpaClinique - www.spaclinique.co.uk

“Laser Hair Removal Gone WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 15/04/2013

Dear Reader

I visted SpaClinque after getting a deal from laser from KGB Deals for hair removal. The staff were generally rude and non-personal especially a elderly women who appeared to be a manager. I asked for the middle area of my eyebrows to be lasered and soon I realised once the treatement was over and having arrived in reception that the staff member had lasered and removed my quarter of my eyebrow. I was shocked when I looked in the reception mirror and all the other staff stood shocked. They apologised and said tried to say it was my fault and then blamed the goggles they asked me to put on. The staff member said she was not given the right equipment! they realised this will lead to a court case as its on my face and perminantly removed part of my eyebrow. I tried calling them rectify the problem and they have not answered to phone and made false promises, I am now taking leagal action againt this company. Avoid at all costs.