Horrible experience. Don't Buy

ayordanova1's review of Rio Salon Laser Hair Remover

Rio Salon Laser Hair Remover

“Horrible experience. Don't Buy”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by ayordanova1 (1 review written)

Rio Removal System is not worth the money. Everyone who even considers buying it, should just give it up as it is completely pointless. I had the right type of skin and the right type of hair. Not even a single hair fell of. It must be used for a very long period of time, so that there are results.
Do not think you will stop having hair immediately, everywhere.
First it is difficult to cover even a small area, as it takes forever. It took me 5 days to do one leg.
For the amount of time you will spend using it, you will be able to save money for laser clinic treatments, and their results are so much better.
If I knew how it actually worked, I would have never bought it.
The advertising and comments, saying it's great and you will no longer have hair are false and would not recommend anyone to buy it.

Mariyam18886's Response to ayordanova1's Review

Written on: 31/03/2014

Yea that's true, even I have bought this machine but evry time I use I get burn marks single hair had not fell off. Totally west if money.