Poor Service, & poor results

Cyan83's review of REM Laser Clinic - www.remlaserclinic.co.uk

REM Laser Clinic - www.remlaserclinic.co.uk

“Poor Service, and poor results”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by Cyan83 (1 review written)

I had the laser lipo (purchased via a voucher website). I had the laser pads attached to me, and the machine was set and I was left alone by the therapist. The timer went off, and a while later a different therapist came in and repositioned the pads in a different area, timer was set and off she went. Then the timer went off, and there was quite a long wait before anyone came to see me. Then another different therapist came in and changed the position of the pads. And then after this one of the previous therapists came in after i had a bit of a whinge about the fact that 3 different people had seen me - I was told it was because they were very busy. I was then ready for the powerplate that i had to pay for. The woman didn't know how to work it, so i was left to it. After 10 mins i felt sick on it. It's not a good powerplate that they have, and I informed the receptionist of this.

I went home a bit annoyed with the rubbish service, and sent another email expressing this - to which no reply came. Also in the same email was a concern that my hips looked uneven after the treatment.

I verbally told the receptionist about my uneven hips at my next appointment, but I was told it was impossible to make them uneven - although I am unconvinced. The actual appointment happened which was somewhat better.

3rd appointment again i was seen by 2 different therapists.

Overall, despite them measuring me before and after, i see no positive change after the treatment apart from uneven hips. And I cannot believe that the full price of 6 sessions is £1,200!! Really really not worth the money at all.

Mantra_Cora's Response to Cyan83's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

Thank you for your review. For a second I considered to go there but I thought that maybe be scheme rather then professional service. After reading all this reviews I decide to do more exercise and eat healthier food to lose my fat in natural way instead of looking for help from poorly trained staff.

Cyan83's reply to Mantra_Cora's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Yes, that's a very good idea. Money would be better spent on classes or healthier food.