Idea Image poor service DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

morkylie's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Idea Image poor service DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 16/01/2013 by morkylie (1 review written)

Idea Image - Palm Harbor, FL After purchasing a $5000.00 package which included several different areas, I have had little to no results. Each time, I expressed concern, I was told that it takes time, the hair grows in different stages etc...I recall receiving a guarantee when I signed up and paid a huge down payment. When I inquried about this guarantee when the staff no longer would treat my areas without further payment, they did not know what I was referring to and it was no longer in my file. (this was also stated in their radio commercials). I am certain that my results are typical, this procedure is NOT permanent, but is similar to continuous waxing. I spent a fortune for nothing. I was told during my initial consulation that all of the hair I wanted removed was according to them "treatable hair". Once my sessions had ended, they stated it may not have been treatable hair, so I paid for nothing but pain. I was also told that my hair was still there because I violated my agreement because of the sun. Well 4 out of 6 areas have never been exposed to sun, so that is not the reason. It would have been nice to receive a refund, but that has not happened. Do not spend your money it is not worth it.