Severely overpriced!

Bj25492008's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Severely overpriced! ”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by Bj25492008 (1 review written)

Honestly, I'm not really sure where to begin. I guess I'll start with my biggest issue... the prices. I went in because I saw online that they were having a Black Friday (Buy One Get Another Area Free) special. Also the consultation was free, so I figured who could it hurt. Now before I went in I did decide to google Ideal Image first, and see what other customers were saying about Ideal Image. While most who received actual treatment were very happy with their results most agreed that the prices were very overpriced.Still I went in, because I wanted to find out for myself what Ideal Image was all about.

When I arrived the staff was very friendly and welcoming. A Sales person (Not a nurse, physician or, PA)took me back to show me the equipment, go over prices, and answer my questions. When we finally got down to prices it ended up amounting to 11,000 to have my full chest and full face done with nine treatments. My jaw was literally on the floor in disbelief. I've researched other hair removal places and gotten 6,5000 at the highest and that was one the steep side. 11,000 is totally outrageous. Especially when you consider I got the Buy one Get One Free Special. What would have been the regular price without it?! As I was leaving The sales person told me, "You won't find prices like this anywhere else." Uh... I beg to differ.

Another issue I had was the whole nine treatments thing. No matter what Ideal Image does nine treatments apparently. 6 being basically the treatments themselves,and the last three being follow up treatments.What if you were just looking for hair reduction and not having having to shave everyday? I wasn't very comfortable with the nine treatment contract because most places give you the option of either paying a per session rate or ordering a package deal. To be told that you need to order nine sessions and sign a contract is a bit ridiculous. Also consider that you may not even get the desired results that you are looking for with no refund in the end. So there goes all your hard earned money down the drain.

Finally I also asked if they were able to do a test spot on me, which is basically them testing the laser on a small spot and playing around with different settings to see what your skin's reaction to the laser would be. Ideal Image's response? Only with a purchase! Most reputable places that want your business would have no problem offering this, because they want you as a client and they want you to be fully informed.

I can absolutely not recommend Ideal Image, because I believe they are inflating their prices and making costumers essentially sign their lives away with the contracts that they offer. Now if you're rich and have tons of money to waste Ideal Image is the right place for you. If you aren't and are looking for some place affordable just go to groupon or living social and check for deals there on laser hair removal, because they always have them.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to Bj25492008's Review

Written on: 19/12/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.