Why u shouldn't pay so much

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Why u shouldn't pay so much”

Written on: 04/12/2012

I came to ideal image thinking Black Friday was a great deal. When I didn't get approved I asked my aunt What Place she went to. I thought getting two areas of my body done would be an awesome deal until I Gould out that was too much. I spoke with Lazer skin care of American in Attleboro and they gave be the best deal. Even if they r not having a sale their prices beat all and they were the first to start Lazer hair removal. I got 2extra body areas done (equals 4 areas) and still saved over $3,000. I def recommend checking out other places. I don't have to drive far and their as nice as the people at ideal image. I just wanna say they were super nice and I liked the place but if I can get more done for far less money then you should. i think anyone would think the same as I.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.