Changed my life

Mistyeyes7409's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Changed my life”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by Mistyeyes7409 (1 review written)

Ideal Image and the staff changed my life. I have had extensive facial hair that I have been shaving for 25 years now. I got to the point of shaving twice a day. I was very depressed and held back by it. I heard about ideal image on the radio & thought what could it hurt to check. When I got there I was super nervous. I have spent years trying desperately to hide the facial hair so it was terrifying to go in somewhere & let them look touch and take pictures. They made me so comfortable I was amazed at how sweet and compassionate they were. They made it super affordable and offered payment plans that I am able to work with. After just one treatment I went through the " shedding" process. After that my face has not been the same. I only shave every couple of days & the texture & color of the areas I was shaving is gorgeous. Just from "1" treatment!!! I have 8 to go & can't wait til it's done. I can't stop touching my face. Ideal Image really did change my life forever.