YAY!

dontknowmyname's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“YAY!”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by dontknowmyname (1 review written)

Okay, I knew this wouldn't be cheap, because ALL good things that work aren't, so here is my story....
Heard it on the radio advertising (UP) to 70% off. Went for my FREE consultation and made sure I understood everything about the procedure, what to do during the resting period, and the overall aftermath. The staff was very friendly and I didn't seem pressured to go through with it, seeing I wanted Hair removed. It did sting a bit, but was over in about a minute. My next appointment is in 4 weeks, and they explained the shedding process and to shave not pluck or wax my problem area. Yes you have to stay out of the SUN because Laser n Sun do not get along!! Yes, you have to wear SUNBLOCK so you don't get Sun. The people who gave BAD reviews probably didn't follow all the instructions that they SEND home with you. My experience was wonderful, and I am looking forward to be HAIR FREE once n for all!
I wouldn't suggest charging it though, then again I am not the kind of person who want's to pay a HIGH Interest after 6 months if it's not paid off. If you can afford it then try it. As far as the up to 70% off, the more areas you do, the cheaper it gets.
Lastly, I had mine done in RI.