Good customer service TERRIBLE results

RosiePosie89's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Good customer service TERRIBLE results”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by RosiePosie89 (1 review written)

So after reading a lot of the reviews, I noticed a lot of people were giving this place 5 stars for their customer service and their overall appointment experience and I have to say that I absolutely agree. But they reason why I am giving this place only 2 stars is because they really need to improve on how they go about explaining the process and what to expect and go over the contract. First off it is extremely painful especially the last few treatments. Second they make no mention whats so ever that there is a possibility that the hair can grown back during/after pregnancy and that is exactly what happened to me. After a whole year of treatments and $2500 later almost all my hair grew back on my bikini area all because of pregnancy? If they made any indication of that what so ever at my consultation I wouldn't have even thought twice about it and would have said forget it. Therefore I would definitely not recommend this place to people particularly for treatments on large areas and to ask many questions and not to rush in and also to do your research.

Crisscriss's Response to RosiePosie89's Review

Written on: 29/11/2012

wow, ive been considering treatments on my upper lip and chin. After my third pregnancy, i have started growing tough white hairs in these areas, but after all im reading, i think ill just tweeze and wax & save alot of money! lol

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to RosiePosie89's Review

Written on: 30/11/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. At Ideal Image we are dedicated to providing the safest, most effective treatments to our Guests. To that end, we only utilize licensed medical professionals to provide treatment. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.