Do not waste your time (Cranston , RI)

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Do not waste your time (Cranston , RI) ”

Written on: 05/11/2012

I went today for my appointment which I was told on the phone would take one hour.
The young lady asked me why I was there, and I explained ingrown hair was my problem. She explained the laser would take the hair permamently and I would not have this problem again. It took her 2 minutes to describe the hair removal process (first red flag, I was expecting this to take longer after all the information I read on their website, pain, reaction, type of hair, type of lasers, etc etc.) She asked me where I wanted to have the tratment in my body. I said I wanted to try it better in a small area to see the results. She then said, it would not be a 70% off. She agreed with me the company advertising was innacurate but there was nothing she could do. (second red flag). She handed some papers to me to fill out when I asked about pricing. I said, wait a minute, I do not know if I am going to do it or not, I need to know how much it is first. She said she was looking into that, facing the computer....She had picked that I had an accent and asked me right there if I had my citizenship, at this point I was, no..she did not aske me that.... and she went on to say the financial options would not be available if I was not a citizen (I am not even going to comment on that..). I said, you have not even told me how much it is, finally, she said it will be 1,500 $ for the armpit (and that was including the 50% off!!!) at this point I was so disgusted, I said no way, i have seen other prices elsewhere. She said, then maybe this is not for you. I said no, and I walked up, she said have good day and left the room BEFORE ME, so I picked my stuff and told my daughter let's go.

--I thought the experience was awful.
--I felt it was all about the money, not even an attempt to connect with a customer's need. Totally unprofessional.
--Advertising on the radio is just a lie.
--They had called me to confirm my appointment because "they had a waiting list" but when I went there there was only one more person.
--I will go to any other place where they at least have a price list.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.