This company make up prices as they go!

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“This company make up prices as they go!”

Written on: 28/10/2012

Ideal image, for shame! They pull you in by giving the 50, 60, and 70 percent off. However, they raise the "original price" of their business. In the end your gonna pay about the same. I know a similar review was written on this site. That person is correct. The 70 percent off is only with the last area you want done.

My freind went in and to a clinic a few hours away from the one i went to. She went to the 50 percent off sell and was quoted less then I was on the 70 percent sell 4 months later. Their free consultation, in order to know what their prices are, is their way to scam you. I acted interested in order to read the contract agreement. The contract limits you to how one can take action against them. You won't even be aloud to have a trial by jury. That contract is binding. Once you sign it you can't get out of it! Your paying! My freinds quote for arm hair was $1,800. Her quote for bottom half leg hair was 3,900. My quote for arm hair was 1,945 and the bottom leg hair was 3,963.

I asked a woman who had stepped out of the building to smoke what she was having done. She told me full legs, bikini, and under arm. The price? 7,500. So... Doing the math, using the most recent quote of 70 percent off, I guess bikini and upper leg cost $2,000.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.