A New Day

shive41777's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“A New Day”

Written on: 12/10/2012 by shive41777 (1 review written)

First experience with Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal was great..Stephanie Kelley, my Consultant, was wonderful, very professional and helpful. Did a great job explaining the procedure and what I could expect each time. I felt very comfortable in my decision and completely understood everything when she was finished. She asked if I had any questions and at any time to make sure to contact her. Then she introduced me to AJ, the Nurse who would be doing the Laser procedure. AJ was just as wonderful. She made sure that if I was uncomfortable at any time, to let her know and she would stop immediately. She explained how it would feel and that it might be uncomfortable at times but we could stop and resume as I deemed necessary. They both were very concerned about my experience and making sure that I was completely satisfied with the results. I had a great time and would highly recommend to friends. I rebooked my next visit with AJ because she was wonderful and very professional. I look forward to my next visit .