Thank you Boca Raton Ideal Image & Stephanie Kelley!!!

Shelbrender's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Thank you Boca Raton Ideal Image and Stephanie Kelley!!!”

Written on: 09/10/2012 by Shelbrender (1 review written)

From the time I was very young I had significant issues with my skin and hair. I am light skinned with blonde hair, yet have very dark, coarse hairs on my legs and bikini area. While shaving isn't more than just an inconvenience for most women, for me it was literally a painful and irritating process. I consistantly had horrible razor burn along with ingrown hairs and redness every time I shaved. For years I have researched ways to help and then I came across Ideal Image.

I recently had a consult and my first session at the Ideal Image located in Boca Raton, Florida. My consultation with Stephanie Kelley was very laid back and she made me feel very comfortable! I couldn't have asked for a better first impression with the company.

Stephanie made sure to explain everything in great detail to me and let me know how this could improve my life. While at first the costs were a very large concern for me, Stephanie made sure to find a way to make it as affordable as possible with payment plans and only suggesting the necessary areas for hair remaoval. Less than one week after my initial consultation I was approved for financing and went in for my first treatment.

As a single mom who works and is finishing my degree, I was concered with the amount of time it would take and trying to find a babysitter. The Boca Raton center suggested I bring my son with me and they would have someone play with him while I was being treated.

Once there, the technician put me at ease and explained exactly what I would be feeling during the hair removal. My treatment was finished within 30 minutes and my son had a great time playing with the employees!

My experience with Ideal Image went above and beyond what I could have ever expected and I am definitely going to suggest them to everyone I know. I cannot wait until my sessions are completed and I am 100% hair free! The Boca Raton Ideal Image and Stephanie Kelley have (and will continue to) make such a large positive change in my life. I will forever be greatful for their help in boosting my self-esteem and helping me to feel sexy again!