Worth it & 100% recommended!!!

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Worth it and 100% recommended!!!”

Written on: 05/10/2012

To be honest, I am not the kind of person who leaves reviews about products or even about people, although I confess that I always look at them before making any purchase. Still, this time I am so happy and grateful that I really want to do this. I heard about ideal image on the radio. I know that laser hair removal works, but I was afraid of getting there and hearing an extremely high price that will just make me run way. However, my experience today in ideal image in Plantation Florida was highly satisfactory.
They Currently have a very good promotion of 70% for the areas I wanted to threat, and it was actually the reason why I took the risk of scheduling my first appointment. Although my satisfaction is with the entire team and establishment of ideal image, I want to emphasize and thank once again Mei-Lin Torres. Mei-lin was the person responsible for giving me my first consultation. It was fascinating the way in which she was capable of explain the procedure and answer clearly to all my questions.
She took all the time I needed to be sure that I understood everything not only with the procedure but also with the payment options and the prices. I could feel that I was not just a customer to whom she wanted to sell a package but someone who she cared about what I needed, wanted, and was able to get. Now, I understand that ideal image is not only known because they do know how to invest in their advertising but because their service and quality of work and equipment is definitely not comparable to others.I had my first treatment today. Yes, it does hurt a little, but the person who did it was professional enough to make it easier for me. I am very happy and grateful. I know it takes time but I can't wait to see the results!!!  Worth it and 100% recommended.