Very happy with my first visit!

Kimberleyp's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Very happy with my first visit!”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by Kimberleyp (1 review written)

I went in for my consultation yesterday at the new Ideal Image in Columbus, OH. I was interested in getting my underarms, bikini area, and legs done. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very welcome. The consultant that I worked with answered all my questions and more. I ended up deciding to just do my underarms and bikini area. The only thing that I wasn't happy with was the fact that I had to do my first treatment while I was there or I had to come back in for another consultation, which would not have been easy to do because they were pretty booked up. So, I unfortunately had to make a quick decision. With how expensive it is, I wanted to be able to go home and think about it for a few days (so just be ready to make a quick decision about it). I ended up having my first treatment done, and I'm very happy so far with the results! It only felt like I had a little sun burn for a few minutes after the treatment, but that went away quickly. So far so good!