So worth it!

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“So worth it!”

Written on: 23/09/2012

I have had a great experience at Ideal Image in Vancouver, Washington. I have been seen by both of the nurse practitioners there, and I really like them both. They are different, but both friendly and do a good job with the treatments. I have always been nervous about the cost of laser hair removal, and I have thought about buying Groupons or Living Social deals for hair removal. These deals seemed too good to be true because they were so inexpensive! When I met with Amy, the consultant in Vancouver, she said these deals in fact are too good to be true. I asked why and she gave a great explanation about how there are different lasers and some stunt hair growth but the lasers Ideal Image use are permanent. She was so thorough in her explanation - she spends a whole hour with each person to make sure they understand what the process is like! She answered all my questions, and when she didn't know something, she asked one of the nurse practitioners to help her answer. Everyone was so nice there! The person at the front desk even offered me all sorts of beverages when I came in and was easy to talk to.

Ideal Image is more expensive than the other places that have sales, but this really works! I have only had 2 treatments, and I already see a big difference! My hair is coming in softer and there are already some spots that don't have hair. I am so glad I did this - and I'm so glad I came here even though it costs more. I know so many people who have done the living social or groupon deals and after a few years, the hair grew back. I feel lucky to know them so I knew it wouldn't be worth it in the long run. I gave this place 4 out of 5 stars because it is a lot of money, but it sure is worth it!