Newark Delaware location, don't do it!!!

Theomonster's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Newark Delaware location, don't do it!!!”

Written on: 19/09/2012 by Theomonster (1 review written)

I was told by the ideal image sales consultant in Newark Delaware that they have a lifetime guarantee and that the hair would be gone in my treatment areas, face and full bikini, in 9 treatments. I'm on my eighth treatment and the hair on my face is so much more noticeable than ever. Come to find out that if you naturally have color they are going to tell you you spend too much time in the sun and it's your fault they can't treat it. I also spent money having my hormones checked because I was told that it must not be working because of a hormonal imbalance, no problems found when I got tested. I will say that I work outside for a living, and I have mild mylasia from being on the pill. I mentioned theses concerns to the sales consultant before making a decision and she assured me with the guarantee, that I would be nothing but completely satisfied with the results. I can tell you, I'm far from satisfied. I'm convinced this office just wants to make sales and when they don't deliver the results, after thousands of dollars, they're going to blame you. There is one tech there named Jennifer M that was particularly nasty when I showed her the SPF 100 I had in my purse and the hormonal results. She got completely ignorant and said I would have to quit my job to get results. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! PLEASE! At least not at the Newark Delaware location.