Horrible customer service!

ealdi's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Horrible customer service!”

Written on: 01/09/2012 by ealdi (1 review written)

I had an appointment on Friday at 5pm. I left work early to make my appointment. Once there I waited until 5:30pm before asking the front desk person if it would be much longer. She went to the back and came back and said it would be 10-15 minutes more. I then left and asked that someone in a supervisory position contact me.

The "Regional" called and left me a message that she would "try" to contact me next week but she would be busy with the opening of their new location in Kendall. I guess they don't care about customer service. I'm clearly not important to the company.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to ealdi's Review

Written on: 13/09/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.

Srobrn's reply to Ideal Image Development Corporation's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2012

I am SO relieved to see a contact tool to reach Corporate for this company!! Please help me!! I went in for a consultation to the Altamonte Spgs, Fla. center, and was so enamored with the experience that I signed all the papers for $6500 worth of service, without even taking the time that I should have to carefully consider the financial obligation I was making! I have always heard that a consumer has 3 business days to opt out of any contract. I e-mailed the director within 2 days and told her that I needed to cancel this. This is much more money than I had anticipated, and simply cannot afford it. I was told this contract is binding and that there is nothing I can do to get out of it. I asked her for a number to contact corporate and was told all communication had to be through their center, The most she would do was let me cancel half of what I signed up for. I need to cancel all of it!! I simply can't pay this kind of money!! PLEASE help me!!! Suzan

Ealdi's reply to Srobrn's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2012

I am pretty certain that Florida law is that you have 3 days to cancel ANY contract. I would send them a certified letter requesting the cancellation, detailing the contact you have already had with the company regarding canceling.