Lied about tanning!!

chistiecsr's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Lied about tanning!!”

Written on: 16/08/2012 by chistiecsr (1 review written)

Sales person said not to worry about tanning while trying to get hair removed. Then on my first visit (after only two times in tanning bed several weeks prior and only 5 min each) I was told I was too tan. DONT BELIEVE them when they say you can still tan while receiving services!

Idealimageguest's Response to chistiecsr's Review

Written on: 21/08/2012

What location is that? A similar thing happened to me too.They would say anything to get you sign the contract, it is dangerous to believe to a sales consultant, they don't care.

Forgotmyname's Response to chistiecsr's Review

Written on: 10/11/2012

I was told NOT to tan for 3 weeks prior nor after treatment. Don't know who gave you that info.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to chistiecsr's Review

Written on: 21/08/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.