Poor results & customer service

rodeomom's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Poor results and customer service”

Written on: 19/07/2012 by rodeomom (1 review written)

Would never recommend. They try to say they have different lasers than everyone else, which is not the case in further researching. Poor customer service, results and way too expensive.

I have been treated now for a year and 3 months. I would say I've had approximately 7 or 8 treatments. They are great for customer service right at the beginning and will tell you anything to get the contract signed. I paid $2700 for underarms and chin/neck (50% off). I was concerned about the color of my hair as I see that lighter hairs cannot be treated. I specifically asked the girl doing the first consultation if mine was too light. She said, "No, it's perfect for treatment." My underarms are great so far, but my facial hair has only been reduced by about 15%. After about the 3rd treatment I was told, oh those hairs probably won't work with our laser. Everytime I go in they try to do a smaller and smaller area, which really ticks me off.

The worst part is, NEVER try to reschedule an appointment. Funny for your first treatment how they can get you right in, but if you have to reschedule you usually have to wait about 6 more weeks to get in, which really messes up your treatments for your hair cycle.

My husband recently decided to have his full back and neck done and his cost for that big of an area was less than half of what I paid at Elase Medical Spa. He really likes them and there requirements for sun exposure are much more realistic. He has had great results there.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to rodeomom's Review

Written on: 13/08/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.