lying about pricing & aggressive sales techniques

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“lying about pricing and aggressive sales techniques”

Written on: 19/07/2012

In the consultation I was quoted a certain amount for the service, though being told that it's with a 60 per cent discount, and that it was in effect only that very day. For some reason I bought it, which I'm not happy about. I liked the reception area, but I didn't like the cheesiness of the consultation and messing with numbers. No official price list or anything, numbers given from the air and too much pressure to sign the contract. Perhaps I need to do something about it, complain or/and report. Can't say about the results of the service yet. The staff one deals with is the face of the company, therefore they need to be more professional and honest.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.