Consultation/First Treatment today! Love it so far!

epepper229's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Consultation/First Treatment today! Love it so far!”

Written on: 12/07/2012 by epepper229 (1 review written)

I am a 24 year old female, and have been looking into laser hair removal for roughly 5 years now. I finally (after much research) decided to go ahead and schedule a consultation at the Ideal Image in Hanover, MD. I went in knowing I wanted my underarms and full bikini area done, and that is exactly what I ended up signing a contract for! I will have 9 sessions, and with the discount, I am paying around $4,500. I understand that this is pricey, but I felt extremely comfortable, and was more than satisfied with the cleanliness of the office and the friendliness of all staff members! I was approved for financing (0% APR) and will pay around 110/mo for 36 months. I also got to have my first session while I was in the office today, and it was FABULOUS! I was provided with all the information I ever could have wanted, had my nurse practitioner go through my medical history and give me all the answers to my questions, and my session was completed in under 30 mins. In my opinion, the pain was minimal. If I were to compare it to tweezing or waxing, laser is a JOKE as far as pain is concerned! I was more than happy, I was also comfortable, well-informed, and I am VERY excited to continue my sessions at Ideal Image! I plan to post more as I complete my sessions here!