Worth the money

Guest's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Worth the money”

Written on: 28/06/2012

I started my experience with the upper lip & under arm areas back in 2005. The underarms worked almost immediately. It took a while for the upper lip because the hairs are thinner thus harder to laser. Then I decided to go for the Brazilian!! I know it is expensive and I had to put it on my Credit card and pay it off over an extended period of time (with zero APR) but I felt it was an investment in my own well-being. And even though I don't expose much of my body, I thought it was worth it for me to do this. It provided me with much peace of mind. I don't have to deal with my underarms anymore. My upper lip area got much better with time, only one or two very thin hairs that only I can notice.
However, the Brazilian area has experienced regrowth of fine hairs and I can easily shave that...it's not thick at all.
I started to think about going back for my chin area and maybe the lower legs but after reading some reviews, I am considering the TRIA Hair Removal Laser...I have not made up my mind yet!~!!