$4k & 1 year still have dark hair on light skin. SCAM

IdealImageSUCKS's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“$4k and 1 year still have dark hair on light skin. SCAM”

Written on: 12/06/2012 by IdealImageSUCKS (1 review written)

SCAM! Gave me scars just before my tahiti wedding! Been going for over a year and under arm hair (dark hair on light skin) still abundant. $4k treatment with a "guarantee" that means NOTHING. They won't refund ANY money. they won't give extra tratements unless you pay $150 per treatment which is way more than other places charge for sevral treatments.

Ideal Image is a RIP OFF.

Those that say they are happy after the first treatment don't realize the hair comes back after a month! My undearms are only 5% better than before I started. The assured me the laser would work because it's dark hair on light skin. The GUARANTEED IT WOULD WORK but their guarantee is worthless. I've emailed and called and complained and went to the corporate office and they told me there's nothing they can do.

AVOID this company. SCAM customer service is the WORST EVER. If you don't believe me talk to me before you sign up with them. I'll show you pictures and share my horrible experience with you! I can guarantee you will NOT be happy with them. you can send your questions notmerealemail and then the at sign and it's at yahoo dc.

I will do anything to keep people from going to this company. In fact, I'm looking into a class action law suit against them for false advertising. They advertise soft hair free skin and a guarantee and provide neither.

Ideal Image Development Corporation's Response to IdealImageSUCKS's Review

Written on: 20/06/2012

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 813-286-8100 so that we may work to improve your guest experience.