Ideal Image Palm Harbor, FL

SunnyinFL's review of Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal - www.idealimage.com

“Ideal Image Palm Harbor, FL”

Written on: 11/03/2012 by SunnyinFL (1 review written)

I just wanted to take a moment and say that my experience with the Palm Harbor Ideal Image has been wonderful from start to finish! The person I initially spoke with on the phone was very helpful in scheduling an appointment and gave me some reassurance about my areas of concern.

When I came in to the office for my consultation, the staff at the front were so welcoming and friendly, I was immediately at ease. Stephanie, the consultant, introduced herself and took me on a tour of the center. She was very warm and friendly, sharing her personal experience with the treatment and even showed me how smooth and hair-free her legs were! I was very embarrassed about my own areas since they were so personal that my own family didn't even know what I was going through. To my humiliation, the hair on my upper lip and chin had gotten so out of control that I had been reduced to shaving my face like a man! I would lock the door to the bathroom so no one could discover my horrible secret! Stephanie made me feel very comfortable with the process and explained that these are very common areas for women. The part that was most encouraging was finding out that I would never have to grow the hair out and I would be hair-free through most of the process!

Victoria, who does my treatments, is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and so professional! We chat and laugh through the treatment so it goes very quickly with very little discomfort. I've completed 5 treatments so far and I still have the 4 free follow up visits left. The amazing thing is that I don't have to shave anymore and my face is so smooth and soft now! No more hiding in the bathroom and no more five o'clock shadow. I can even let my husband touch my face again! This experience has changed my life and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about it. I wish I had done it years ago. To the staff at Palm Harbor Ideal Image, a million times thank you!!!