laser hair removal at advancemedicalsystems.com

From 1 review

josephmorris's review of Advance Medical Systems - www.advancemedicalsystems.com

Advance Medical Systems - www.advancemedicalsystems.com

“laser hair removal at advancemedicalsystems.com”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by josephmorris (0 reviews written)

I was looking for underarm laser hair removal and found this website named advancemedicalsystems.com and within a few treatment sessions spread over a week I got effective results and am satisfied with the service I received. The center is well decorated and the treatment was explained to me before it started. They also asked for my medical history so that I do not have any problems after the treatment sessions are over.

Before finalizing with AMS I consulted few other centers as well and their prices were cheaper than the others while the kind of treatment they provide is almost same if not better than others. I got the flexibility of setting timing according to my requirement and did not have to wait much for the treatment to start. They use Soprano XL equipment which is the latest available in the market now and quite good. The website has started 4 treatment centers in France and GEMEB is where I went to.

Lenajacob1's Response to josephmorris's Review

Written on: 30/04/2013

I went for laser hair removal at one of their centers advance medical systems in Paris and am quite happy with the service I received.