Toshiba Satellite P105

• Battery Life

majorlagg's review of Toshiba Satellite P105

Toshiba Satellite P105

“Toshiba Satellite P105”

Written on: 07/04/2012 by majorlagg (1 review written)

This laptop is larger than the average but worked extremely well. I had a number of nice features. I had no major issues with it except for a failed ac power port. I moved the laptop while it was plugged in and the port broke at it's connection to the main board. It cost $200 (a flat rate for a sommon problem) and the laptop functioned perfectly after. I make sure I never move it while it's plugged in from now on.

The latop was able to play a number of modern games at a decent speed and I've had it for five years now. I recently upgraded it to 3GB of ram effortlessly and can still continue to use it.

The only downside is the battery life. Expect an hour or a little more on battery. I know this is an old laptop but it is great for a student who needs it for school. If you find a used one, grab it if you need to give a student a useful education tool and can play some moderate games on it.It will run Star Wars The Old Republic, just to give you an idea of how it runs current games.

• Over 1 Year