3 HP Laptops all broken & no support

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

phillip_craswell's review of HP Laptop

HP Laptop

“3 HP Laptops all broken and no support”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by phillip_craswell (4 reviews written)

Over the last 2 years I have spent £2000 on 3 different HP Laptops. HP DV7, HP DV6 and a G56 model. The DV7 burnt out its video card 2 days after the warranty, the G56 no longer attempts to power on and the DV6 has such a poor quality casing it is falling apart 5 months into owning it. I am a careful user and baby my laptops with good protective case's and sleeves.

On contacting HP they have said there is nothing they can do to help without me paying for there time. The laptop that is in warranty and is covered by an International Warranty is seemingly not covered by the UK and indeed would be classed as my own accidental damage even if covered, even though the fault is a very clear design issue.

In summary HP is a typical example of a fire and forget organization who do nothing to help a loyal customer like myself, resulting conclusion is I will never buy a single HP product ever again and would suggest you do not either.

• 6 - 12 Months