awful, so confusng to use! takes hours to do anything.

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

hshs's review of Fujitsu Siemens D1845

Fujitsu Siemens D1845

“awful, so confusng to use! takes hours to do anything.”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by hshs (1 review written)

This computer is so confusing with windows 8, it takes two hours to do something simple like transfer music to my iphone and don't even get me started on downloading things! I'm so frustrated with this laptop I want to cry:(
the screen quality on my fujitsu is good, and the photos are really excellent in HD, but this is the only good thing about the laptop. I would not recommend this to even the most hi-tech technician as it has absolutely no benefits to it and I feel like fool for wasting my money. I am currently needing to use my Parent's laptop as it is less confusing than this one, and usually I find computers very easy to use however on this model nothing is made simple or convenient. Even the typing occasionally misses out letters when I type, I'm sure there are many mistakes in this review and I apologise for that. Worst purchase of my life.

• Screen Quality