Great School Computer

• Battery Life

Boian_Dimitrov's review of Acer Aspire

Acer Aspire

“Great School Computer”

Written on: 17/04/2013 by Boian_Dimitrov (10 reviews written)

If you are looking for a great, reliable school computer, then this is the product for you! I purchased this computer as an accessory to my desktop, and mainly for portable school use (DOC or device of choice program) and perhaps internet surfing. However, once I got this great machine, it has become my main computer! Although you may not be able to play the most graphics intense games, this is great for anything you will need it for, whether that be video, music, or word processing. I can have my browser open with music playing and multiple documents with no lag. And did I mention the battery life? The specs on this computer are drastically underrated, with the battery life being closer to 5 or 6 hours. The hard drive is as big as you will ever need. Not to mention the price! Once I got this in the mail, my father ordered one for my sister and one for himself! If you are looking for a portable, reliable, CHEAP (though not in a negative sense) computer, then this is the BEST OPTION! Also, if you are interested, there are some beefed up models of the Aspire series, with slightly upgraded specs for a minimal price. The model numbers can be confusing, so make sure you check the Acer website before purchasing an Aspire series computer.

• 1 - 6 Months