A great all round laptop

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

steveraul's review of Acer Aspire 5920G

Acer Aspire 5920G

“A great all round laptop”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by steveraul (2 reviews written)

The Acer Aspire 5920G is by far one the best laptops I have ever used and purchased in the last ten years. I have always chosen the IBM brand of laptop previously, however I was so impressed by the technical specification of this particular acer laptop, that I had to buy it.

The price was another leading factor in choosing this laptop over the like for like IBM equivalent. I saved over £530 on what I would have spent buying the IBM version of this laptop, of which had the same processor and ram and hard drive, which was exactly why I thought I would buy it.

I have been very impressed at just how easy the laptop was to setup, along with the overall look and feel of the laptop. Another great extra, was just how light the laptop was, equally the thinness of the laptop, around the screen area and base was very impressive.

I have no doubts that I have purchased the right laptop and saved a large amount of money doing so.

Choose Acer or at least compare Acer to a laptop you are thinking of buying, as you too will see exactly the same as I have, great value for money and a fantastic product to match.

• 1 - 6 Months