NEVER GET A LOGIK

• Sound Quality

ReviwerMan's review of Logik LCX27WN2

Logik LCX27WN2

“NEVER GET A LOGIK”

Written on: 29/10/2012 by ReviwerMan (1 review written)

I have purchased a TV from Logik before, and it was appaling! The cable wouldnt fit, started to break after 6 months! Please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LOGIK, IT IS A COST-CUTTING COMPANY AND THEY ARE TERRIBLE!

I cant name anything that I liked about it! When it worked it wasn't bad, but I dont want to say "when it worked"! I dont think it is unreasonable to expect something that you have bought to work! When the cable comes out the back, which a sneeze can cause by the way, it is near impossible to put it back in and for the TV to work. I have spent endless hours trying to wiggle the cable in, getting more and more frustrated with it each time.

Although it may be the cheapest option in many cases, it is the worst. Want my advice? Spend a little bit more money, and get something branded, for example Sony or Panasonic.

Logik are a company from Curry/PC World, that make the cheapest TV with the cheapest equipment, and sell it for only a little bit under the average price, WELL YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LOGIK! EVER!