Never buy from this company

madison-myrtle's review of Coolwoolz - www.coolwoolz.co.uk

Coolwoolz - www.coolwoolz.co.uk

“Never buy from this company”

Written on: 25/01/2012 by madison-myrtle (1 review written)

Don't buy from this site, absolutely horrendous service. I bought a pair of knitting yarns from this website but after days of waiting called up to enquire to the customer service. They said that their was a shortage in the product when they clearly mentioned that it was in stock. I was assured that I would receive it in the next five days.

I called after 5 days and much to my disgust was told to wait for 2 days more as they had delivery issues. 2 days later, the same story was continued. I asked them to cancel my order and to refund my money. They obliged but my payment came a month later.

Will never buy from this company again and all beware of this company. Total scamsters!

Flowers123's Response to madison-myrtle's Review

Written on: 30/04/2012

Celebrations uplift spirit, and gifts simply fuel the celebration spirit further. Brilliantly crafted floral artistic works, food items to bring a tasty treat, showpieces to showcase your taste for creativity-all awaiting at www.flowersdeliverychennai.com your visit. Just drive in and get your glittering gift ideas.