*******AVOID*******

Guest's review of Magnet - www.magnet.co.uk

“*******AVOID*******”

Written on: 10/08/2012

What an awfull experience whilst spending so much hard earned money. Their Customer Service is appauling. I guess their mission statement is lets niot both about return business. The estimation was wriggled with errors that never really got sorted. Out of frustration we annoying accepted their obivious errors. I must say the fitting was excellent and the fitter was sooo helpfull. They are all subcontracted fitters though who only get 40% of the amount you pay to Magnet. Once we had a fully fitted kitchen we had units, worktop and end panels etc left over unused and still in thier wrapping. Obviously yet another mistake by the Magnet Designer. Obviously we had paid for these unrequired items but will they heckers like take the back and credit it us the amount that we paid. You would expect when wanting to discuss this with them they would be appologetic and try and help but no, the complete opposite. They have your money and thay don't give a dam about after sales service.

Jason6521's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2012

im a fitter who supplied a kitchen for a customer, and fitted it, the customer was over the moon with the quality of the fitting but about a few months later the units started to blister and peel ive tried everything to get the matter resolved but they just ignore calls dont come out and try fobbing you off, with laim excuses. the matter is still not resolved and i will be persuing the matter further on behalf of my customer. and i will never recccomend magnet to anyone and i also will be taking my trade elsewhere i urge others to do the same, as there after sales are appauling.