Dream come true!

Guest's review of Kutchenhaus www.kutchenhaus.co.uk

“Dream come true! ”

Written on: 11/10/2012

Just purchased my dream kitchen from Kutchenhaus in Hull & cannot stress enough how professional & efficient the service & team have been. from initial contact with the lovely Vicky, to the clever designer Jay & then the amazing Fitter Adrian (from I Love Kitchens) . The delivery date was adhered to & Adrian worked closely with our builder, as we had a wall removed between the kitchen & dining room, to create a large kitchen/diner, prior to the kitchen being fitted. We wanted a quality kitchen that would last & we were so impressed with he Kutchenhaus quality, that no other company could compete with. We decided not to skimp on the extras & now have a truly excellent kitchen & family space which cost £18,000 for the units & fitting. We have cream high gloss interspersed with real oak fronts & it looks stunning. We have also had building work, decorating, floor tiling with underfloor heating & a lot of extra electric & plumbing work, bringing the total spend to around £27,000 but it is worth every penny & I would recommend Kutchenhaus to anyone.
One very contented customer!

• Hull